Century Global Commodities Corporation, (formerly Century Iron Mines Corporation pre November 18, 2015) is a Cayman Islands incorporated exploration and development company that trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbol “CNT”.
CNT – TSX – Market Facts
52-week High ($):
One-year Price/Volume: CNT
Century’s strategic approach is multi-pronged including readying our substantial iron ore holdings for development when the iron ore market inevitably recovers in the long term. In addition, we are investing in new growth opportunities in non-ferrous mining and food, to further capitalize on the continued urbanization of the emerging economies.
Century’s Strategic Advantages
- Strong balance sheet: The Company’s substantial corporate cash balance and working capital (September 2015: C$38.2 million) are not tied to iron ore project development;
- Partnerships with Global Fortune 500 Chinese State-Owned Enterprises WISCO and Minmetals;
- Capital market and M&A expertise with a proven track record of raising funds;
- Highly-skilled and experienced technical and business teams in the mining and food sectors
- Knowledge of and networks within China, the largest urbanizing emerging economy in the world and the prime market for commodities.
Get quick and easy access to information about Century. Read the latest news releases or browse the archives of our past announcements.
Quarterly Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis, Annual Reports and Annual Information Forms.
Recent articles and videos about Century.
Recent awards won by Century and future events to be held by the Company.
Century is regularly invited to make presentations at industry events, both in Canada and internationally.